What’s it like to work with us?
Being part of the videoDoc team you will get the opportunity to be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing online healthcare companies, where you can make a significant contribution to our future direction and the future of online healthcare too. Team members will get the chance to be involved in exciting and innovative projects where they are given a wide scope for decision making and creativity.
We proudly wear our mark of excellence as we are accredited by Investors in People (IIP) as well as being an ethically and environmentally responsible business, we strive and continue to be a great place to work.
About Us | Our Mission
We are really proud of our cutting-edge technology, but we are even prouder of our commitment to help our patients feel better. Our mission is to deliver the highest standard of healthcare, always with the human touch, in the most convenient way.
Our company values give us a framework to continue to be a market leader, so it is essential that all our team members are reflecting the same ethos. We are a healthcare company using modern technology to deliver care and always with a human connection. We provide a high quality service from our highly experienced doctors, specially trained in remote care supported by a dedicated care team.
We want to hire people who believe in being:
• Caring – we’re here because we care about people. Be kind and thoughtful, so people know we’ve got their best interests at heart.
• Approachable – make it easy, don’t be too technical about terms of how to use our app and website.
• Relaxed – our clients are busy and may be worried about their health.
• Sympathetic – show compassion, make people feel that they can be open with us.
• Use words that indicate a special relationship, including their first name when possible.
• Professional – but equal, the patient is at the centre of everything we do.
We’re here to make it better … that’s our brand promise. That’s because ‘better’ inspires everything we do. Everyday, we strive to improve every element of our service, from our mobile app and website, to our doctor-patient connection. We can’t promise to make all our patients better – that’s impossible, but we do promise to make every situation better, simpler and more worthwhile. We do that by making people feel better after a call than they did before. We make people feel someone cares.
• A competitive salary in a dynamic and driven environment
• We help you plan for your future by offering a contribution towards your pension
• Focused career development and progression opportunities
• If you’re sick, no sweat, there is the company sick pay scheme to help you get by and you’ll also have free and unlimited use of videoDoc for yourself and your immediate family, so you can avoid those everyday medical expenses
• There is easy peasy nearby parking provided but If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the Cycle-To-Work and TaxSaver schemes
• We’re based in a multi-floor bright and airy office in the heart of Sandyford business district and you might even get the opportunity to travel over to our London office like many of our employees do
• We have a monthly team meetings with treats provided and employee of the month awards with prizes given
• We’ll embarrass you and celebrate your birthday with a sing-song and cake
• You’ll have access to our employee benefits platform which will give you great offers and discounts
• Although, our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people already in the videoDoc team