What is Sickness Costing Your Business?
working days per employee
Download your PDF.
Fill in the form below to receive this information as a PDF.
videoDoc: Healthcare Benefits for Employees
We get that having to leave the office to see a doctor is a nuisance, especially if you’re not feeling your best. It’s inconvenient, time-consuming and costly – for the employee and the employer. We spend our lives communicating with others on our mobile devices and through video, and expect instant access to online services. So, it makes sense to respond to this demand into how we approach healthcare. With videoDoc, GMC registered doctors and other accredited therapists are available online 7 days a week, 7am to 10pm, and are able to talk to an employee when it’s convenient for them.
Why invest in online healthcare as part of your wellbeing strategy?
Absenteeism and presenteeism is costing the UK economy billions on pounds every year and it’s no wonder when you consider these figures from the ONS:
- • 34 million working days lost to minor illness such as colds and coughs
- • 28.3 million sick days taken due to musculoskeletal problems
- • 14.3 million days lost as a result of stress, anxiety and depression
All of these conditions can be treated by a doctor, psychotherapist or physiotherapist. But when many patients have to wait two weeks to see their family GP, it’s clear to see how an online healthcare alternative can help employees reduce absence and improve productivity.
How does videoDoc work?
We understand that good health is good business, which is why we can help you place the wellbeing of your employees at the heart of your business. videoDoc is a flexible, professional and very human online healthcare service:
- • Consultations fit around employee schedules
- • Accessible from any location, 7 days a week, 7am to 10pm
- • Access to GMC registered doctors
- • Access to accredited psychotherapists and physiotherapists
- • Patients seen within 10 minutes, with speedy diagnoses and treatment plans
- • Prescriptions sent to the nearest pharmacy
- • Or medication sent direct to the home or office
- • Return to work guidance available for the employer, as standard
- • Tailored reports and advice on improving employee physical and mental wellbeing
In the past two years we’ve seen a 350% increase in demand for our online healthcare services, with 98% of patients surveyed rating us as “Excellent” or Very Good”.
To find out more about our Corporate Plan, simply fill out some details below and we’ll be in touch.
See an online doctor today from €30
Join thousands of people who get medical advice, diagnosis and treatment from doctors throughout Ireland right here, every day. Ensure you have a doctor when and where you need them, download the videoDoc app today.